Being a retired Spanish teacher has its perks. After my husband retired, we began searching for an affordable long-term rental in a warm weather climate. A friend suggested that we investigate the Gulf of Mexico coast in the Yucatan peninsula. Imagine our surprise when we discovered that we could afford to rent a fully-equipped home right on the beach. Yes, we have to hand wash our dishes ... but how difficult is that for just two people? And, just look at the view from our dining room table. This will be our eighth season wintering in the Yucatan
Since Celebrate365.com is a "one-person-operation", I obviously won't be able to ship while I am enjoying hour-long walks on the beach. I want to allow the site to remain open for you to "window-shop" while I am away. I have full Wi-Fi access (unless there is a wind storm) and can respond to questions and emails. I will be in the central time zone, due south of New Orleans.
Here are some things that you can do during winter break:
- Window shop and create an online wish list. Look above the shopping cart icon at the top of the page and click "Wish List". You will need to create an account to save your choices. If you already have an account, just log in and then click "Wish List". You should be good to go.
- Look at items that show "ZERO" (0) amount available for "immediate shipment". That means that the item is currently sold out. However, I might be able to special order it for you. If you would like me to check, go to the very bottom right of the web page and click "Email". Tell me what you would like and how many. Please include the STYLE CODE or NUMBER of the item. That will tell me and the manufacturer exactly what you want. DO NOT use the phone number. That leads to our home phone and message recorder. I'm sorry, but the cat still at home has not learned to be my secretary! So, email only ... that is the way to go.
- Want to order an item that is listed as in stock ... as in "3 available for immediate shipment"? You may certainly place an order. Please be aware of three things:
- Your charge card will be billed immediately when you place an order.
- You may also select the "pay with a check" option and mail your payment to the address provided. I will not be able to deposit your check until March 8 at the very earliest. That means that your money will not be tied up for so long.
- Your order will not ship until about March 14. If you need an item BEFORE mid-March, DO NOT place your order. The item WILL NOT arrive in time.
That's a lot of information. Have questions? Feel free to email me using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
And, remember: NO SHIPPING UNTIL MARCH 14.